- Nourishment of the heart is the remembrace of God
- Shame is to always fear punishment for sins already commited
- Man speaks to God because of Love. He remains silent because of shame and he becomes restless due to fear of God
- Fear of God is to prevent the body from the polltion of sins and the soul from futile talk and to be constant in the contemplation of God the Exalted
- Refraining the eyes and mind from indulgence in prohibited things is also contemplation of God.
- Trust in God is not to have any expectation regarding anyone; to repose all trust on God only and to remain obedient to God.
- Divine Love is that the heart is diverted away from all worldly relationships and to be imbued with the Love of God and the love of his friends.
- HE who fears God turns to God on the contrary one who fears worldy objects flees from them.
- A contented person experieces greater comfort than all the people of the world. He is chief to all.